Manager in Training Position
Responsible for managing daily tasks, finances, store requirements, scheduling, policies, and procedures. This person will wear many hats within the business and will be a jack of all trades with an entrepreneurial mindset that will be a recruiter, educator, motivator, and leader.
- Retail experience
- Need to make effective decisions on their own with the greater good of the entire business in mind
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Able to make decisions that directly impact the bottom line; including sales, payroll, pricing, and loss prevention
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Education is a HUGE part of this job. The MIT must be able to educate themselves frequently on retail trends and strategies. Sharing this education with other staff members and customers is essential.
- Team leader who is able to motivate themselves and customers in order to reach business goals
- Able to learn quickly and take instructions
- Able to work under pressure
- Familiar with major social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok)
- Passion for retail and fashion
- Experience with design software (Adobe products, Canva) and photography is a major plus
Please use the following link to apply: